O'Mara Anti-Fatigue Floors - Say Goodbye to Rubber Mats!
O’Mara Anti-Fatigue Floors provide the right balance of shock absorption and resiliency for those working on their feet all day, in a way no other surface can match. The shock absorption factor stays consistent for years. Ditch the double-stacked rubber mats and take your workplace a step ahead with O’Mara Sprung Floors. We are here to support you.
Concrete floors drain energy, as the shock of every step jolts the body. Rubber mats absorb some shock, but still drain energy and cause that sinking feeling of instability. O’Mara Anti-Fatigue Floors provide 70% shock absorption and immediately return energy with every step. Move into vibrancy. Our anti-fatigue floors ease joint, foot and back pain within minutes!
Anti-Fatigue Floor Configuration Options
The benefits are clear. If you’re on your feet at work, you want an ergonomic anti-fatigue floor. Unlike traditional anti-fatigue mats, O’Mara Anti-Fatigue Floors do not degrade over time. The cushioning foam and resilient wood panels work in concert to create the perfect combination of endurance and safety. O’Mara Anti-Fatigue Floors are easily assembled with our proprietary cable system, which allows for reconfiguration or easy replacement of damaged panels.
This is how you can improve your work environment with anti-fatigue flooring:
- Individual standing stations for CNC or stand-up desks.
- Multi-person work areas, such as in front of a workbench or machinery.
- Manufacturing and assembly lines.
- Custom configurations to follow existing work flow or production line.
- Full-room applications, custom-sized to fit your space.
Finish Surface Options
- Ash: standard for light-duty work areas
- Maple: for heavy rolling loads
- Black Poly: for work environments requiring extra traction, and for heavy-duty dirty situations
Ramp and Edging Options
All edging options are yellow for high-visibility.
Beveled Edge is rubber: 1 1/2″ deep.
Ramps are wood:
- Standard Ramp: 5 3/4″, standard for most factory situations
- Gradual Ramp: 10″
- ADA Ramp: 15 3/4″
- Custom: depth to suit your specific environment
I must say I’m extremely impressed. The floor is installed and I have some cool tools to add to my collection. My crew (2 guys) and I unloaded the truck and fully installed the floor in 4 hours.
I do like the ergo wood platforms because they have the necessary impact absorption instead of the extra cushion of the rubber ergo mats. They are also easier to clean!